Wednesday, June 1, 2011

11 Days to Blastoff


We are now in the serious countdown phase of the program: 11 days and a to do list longer than my arm.  This is my call out to everyone: help me remember all the things I have to remember!
We have a great group and more fun planned than a serious academic program has a right to have, but learning SHOULD be fun, right?  No pain no gain?  How about replacing that with "Without pleasure, there's nothing to measure."  Does that work?  We shall see.  Stay tuned for the results of this study.

2 comments:

  1. Things for you to remember to do:

    Send us a list of the contact information of the places we'll be staying (such as hostels) so we can give it to concerned relatives.

    Also, if you could include your Brit. Mobile # in that list, I would appreciate that.

    p.s. I really like your new saying. It works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Hannah. I'm waiting on the phone, which should arrive soon. When it does, I'll have the number and will send the contact info sheet out to everyone.

    ReplyDelete